Gifts in-kind, of products or services, and monetary donations towards items can have a deep impact on the services and opportunities provided for our adults with special needs.
Ongoing and One-Time Needs
- Volunteer T-shirt Sponsor - $1,000 gets your Company Logo or Your Name on our shirts!
- BrightStone bus - Four new tires - $700
- BrightStone bus - Gas for one month - $600
- BrightStone bus - Oil change for one year - $200
- Student lunches - Groceries for one month - $550
- Computer ink cartridges - $100
- Food prep utensils - $100
Gift cards (for any amount) are always helpful, especially to:
- Sam's Club
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Best Buy
- VISA or Mastercard
Gift cards make it easy for us to buy these items throughout the year:
- Materials and supplies for pet therapy
- Classroom supplies
- Office supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Student Rewards and Birthday
Wish List donations may be made online here, or, mailed to:
P.O. Box 682966
Franklin, TN 37068
Be sure to complete and return our In-Kind Donor Form for physical items (including gift cards) so we may properly document and thank you!
For questions and more information, please contact us at 615-790-4888, or, email@example.com.
BrightStone New Campus
- Gardening tools, materials, supplies, seeding
- Tiller, farm tractor, bush hog, gas powered pressure washer
- Stihl Chainsaw
For questions or more information about new campus needs, please contact Lee Rose at 615-790-4888.
All donations and gift cards are tax deductible and a donation receipt will be mailed.