Gifts in-kind, of products or services, and monetary donations towards items can have a deep impact on the services and opportunities provided for our adults with special needs.
Ongoing and One-Time Needs
- Student rewards and birthdays - $10
- Volunteer T-shirts - $65 buys 10 shirts
- Computer ink cartridges - $100
- Food prep utensils - $100
- BrightStone bus - $200 for one week of gas, $75 for an oil change, $700 for new tires
- PA system for bus - $500
- Student lunches - $550 provides lunch for one month
- Materials and supplies for pet therapy - any amount
- Classroom supplies - any amount
- Office supplies - any amount
- Cleaning supplies - any amount
Gift cards (for any amount) are always helpful, especially to:
- Sam's Club
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Best Buy
- VISA or Mastercard
Wish List donations may be made online here, or, mailed to:
P.O. Box 682966
Franklin, TN 37068
Be sure to complete and return our In-Kind Donor Form for physical items (including gift cards) so we may properly document and thank you!
For questions and more information, please contact us at 615-790-4888, or, email@example.com.
BrightStone New Campus
- Gardening tools, materials, supplies, seeding
- Tiller, farm tractor, bush hog, gas powered pressure washer
- Stihl Chainsaw
For questions or more information about new campus needs, please contact Lee Rose at 615-790-4888.
All donations and gift cards are tax deductible and a donation receipt will be mailed.