Thank you for considering a gift to BrightStone! Your gift ensures that adults with special needs are given an opportunity to work, learn and play in a safe and loving environment. Below you will find a variety of ways in which you can make an impact on their lives. For questions, contact our Director of Advancement at email@example.com or 615-491-0096.
- Gifts by Check or Credit Card (Visa, MC or Discover) are the most common ways to give and are immediately available for use by BrightStone.
- Matching gifts
- Recurring gifts
- Ongoing, consistent and regular support is key to our mission. Establish an online profile and donations will be transferred to BrightStone automatically and securely from your personal checking or savings account or by credit card on a schedule that you specify (daily, monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Or, Visit your personal banking site to set up Bill Pay for automatic transfers of donations to BrightStone. Generally, there are no associated fees.
- Gifting “in honor” or “in memory” of someone Donate in someone’s name - in honor of their special day, or in memory of a loved one. Provide the name and address of the family and we will notify them of your thoughtfulness. The donor's contribution amount is not disclosed.
- Employer matching gifts Many companies will match donations made by their employees. Please check with your HR department to obtain information on your company process.
- Gifts of stock Gifts of stock are welcomed! Please complete our Stock Donation Form. For help or more information, contact Randy Elliott at 615-790-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pledge One-year and multi-year pledges are an important part of our success! Complete and return our Pledge Form to make your commitment to support BrightStone! For questions or help, please contact Randy Elliott, Director of Advancement at email@example.com or 615-790 4888.
- Planned Gifts for the Future If you are interested in including BrightStone in your will, establishing a trust, or identifying BrightStone as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy, please call Randy Elliott at 615-790-4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gifts In-Kind Please view our current Wish List. A variety of items with a broad range of prices is included. We will be happy to issue an in-kind receipt for items donated. Please print and complete our In-Kind Donor Form to provide appropriate documentation and return it with your in-kind donation.
- Beneficiary Designations To make BrightStone the beneficiary of an insurance policy or retirement account, please use the beneficiary form your insurance company or employer can provide; and use our legal name and address (include our Tax ID).
P.O. Box 682966
Franklin, TN 37068
Tax ID 62-1783260
- Bequests - Adding BrightStone to your Will
To add BrightStone to your Will, you can do that with a codicil, which is like a legal "P.S." to your will. To create a codicil, write down what you want to remove or add to your existing will, sign it, have two witnesses sign it (as you did with your original will) or have the document notarized, and then ask your advisor to add it to your will. After your death, your two documents will be read and interpreted together.
The simplest way to make a bequest is to add the following language below to your Will, naming BrightStone, Inc. as beneficiary (please seek advice of your wealth advisor or attorney):
“I give, devise and bequeath ______________(a certain sum, a percentage of the estate, or the remainder of the estate) to BrightStone, Inc., P.O. Box 682966, Franklin, TN 37068, Tax ID 68-1783260; for _____________(Where Needed Most, Scholarships, or Endowment Fund).”
- By Mail (please make checks payable to "BrightStone"):
P.O. Box 682966
Franklin, TN 37068
- By Phone: Call 615-790-4888 during business hours Monday-Friday.
- In Person: Visit us at 140 Southeast Parkway Court, Franklin, TN 37064
- Online: Please click here to donate online.
THANK YOU for caring and sharing!
BrightStone is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization, determined by the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law, unless given in exchange for goods or services. All donations are confirmed by mail with a thank you letter acting as a tax receipt.