- Gifts by Check or Credit Card (Visa, MC or Discover) are the most common ways to give and are immediately available for use by BrightStone.
- Recurring gifts
- Ongoing, consistent and regular support is key to our mission. Establish an online profile and donations will be transferred to BrightStone automatically and securely from your personal checking or savings account or by credit card on a schedule that you specify (daily, monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Or, Visit your personal banking site to set up Bill Pay for automatic transfers of donations to BrightStone. Generally, there are no associated fees.
- Gifting “in honor” or “in memory” of someone Donate in someone’s name - in honor of their special day, or in memory of a loved one. Provide the name and address of the family and we will notify them of your thoughtfulness. The donor's contribution amount is not disclosed.
- Employer matching gifts Many companies will match donations made by their employees. Please check with your HR department to obtain information on your company process.
- Gifts of stock Gifts of stock are welcomed and are handled through Southwestern Investment Services, Inc. Please call Randy Elliott at 615-790-4888 to receive additional instructions or email email@example.com.
- Planned Gifts for the Future If you are interested in including BrightStone in your will, establishing a trust, or identifying BrightStone as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy, please call Randy Elliott at 615-790-4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gifts In-Kind Please click to view our current Wish List. A variety of items with a broad range of prices is included. We will be happy to issue an in-kind receipt for items donated. Please print and complete our In Kind Donor Form to provide appropriate documentation and return it with your in-kind donation.
Your gift will help an adult with a developmental disability learn a job skill....or experience an outing in the community....or learn how to choose healthy foods. By designating your gift to "where needed most", you give BrightStone the flexibility to respond to the greatest needs of those we serve.
BrightStone is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization, determined by the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law, unless given in exchange for goods or services. All donations are confirmed by mail with a thank you letter acting as a tax receipt.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- By check, payable to BrightStone, please mail to:
P.O. Box 682966
Franklin, TN 37068
- Credit Card By Phone: Call 615-790-4888 during business hours Monday-Friday. Visa/MC/Discover/American Express accepted.
- In Person: Visit us at 140 Southeast Parkway Court, Franklin, TN 37064
- Online: please click here to donate online