Gifts in kind, of products or services, and monetary donations towards items can have a deep impact on the services and opportunities provided for our adults with special needs. Below we have listed both ongoing needs as well as one time needs. If you need more details, or have questions, please contact us at 615-790-4888.
Training & Education
- ABAS II Evaluation and planning software to provide individualized program curriculum to provide the best education for adults with intellectual and developmental challenges
- Portable 75” Smart Board 7000 series (smarttech.com)
BrightStone New Campus
- Funds for barn repair
- Gardening tools, materials, supplies, seeding
- Tiller, farm tractor, bush hog, gas powered pressure washer
Health & Wellness
- (50) pedometers; model #:FPICT-PD100 (www.fivepointsict.com)
*Visa or MC Gift cards for (any amount is helpful!)
- Ceramic classroom supplies ($50 or $100 increments)
- BrightStone bus – $200 buys gas for one week
- Stainless-steel 4-QT bowls to mix ingredients ($10 ea – need 12)
- Gift cards for student rewards and birthdays ($10 increments)
*Generic gift cards such as Visa or Mastercard instead of a specific store are very helpful!
Please complete and return our In-Kind Donor Form for physical item donations so that we may properly document and thank you!
If you are interested in fulfilling any of these needs, please call Randy Elliott, at 615-790-4888. Thank you for sending gift cards or donations to: BrightStone, 140 Southeast Parkway, Franklin, TN 37064. All donations and gift cards are tax deductible and a donation receipt will be mailed.
Donations made online will go towards general operating costs which may include any of these items as needed